1. I/We, Carrying on business at
Under the style of hereby for apply for license to use the standards mark in respect of the product or class or products/process* which conforms to the National Standard(s) listed below.
(c) Related ZN standard(s)
The above product(s) is/are manufactured by
Process is carried out
On premises situated at
3. Production figures for the said product(s) process and the value thereof is to the best my/our knowledge and estimate as follows
Last year from
Current year from
Only one of the two items (a) and (b) shall be covered by one application. Strike out the other one
4. In order to ensure conformity of the said product(s)/Process to the related ZN Standard(s)
*I/We have in use/propose to use the Scheme of Inspection and Testing (SIT) described in the statement attached hereto. Routine records of all inspections and test are being/will be kept in the form detailed in the statement. *I/We further undertaken to modify, amend or alter my/our Scheme of Inspection and Testing to bring in line with that which may be specified by Bureau from time to time.
*I/We have at present no Scheme of Inspection and Testing in operation
*I/We however undertake to put in operation any such scheme as recommended by the Bureau.
5. Should any initial enquiry be made by the Bureau. *I/We agree to extend to the Bureau all reasonable facilities at my/our command and *I/We also agree to pay all expenses of the said enquiry including charges for testing, as and when required by the Bureau.
6. Should the license be granted and as long as it will remain operation, *I/We hereby undertake to abide by all the terms and conditions of the license and Regulations prescribed under the aforesaid Act. In the event of the license being suspended or cancelled, *I/We also undertake to cease with immediate effect to use the Standards Mark on any article covered by the license and to withdraw all relevant advertising matters and to take such other steps as may be necessary to fulfill the provisions of the aforesaid regulations.
7. This application is valid for a maximum period of three months from the date of receipt
8. In unavoidable circumstances testing and inspection may be subcontracted.
For and on behalf of
Zanzibar Bureau Of StandardsP.O. Box: 1136, ZanzibarTel: +255-24-2232225Fax: +255-24-2232225Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.zbs.go.tz